I love this summer so much and I love my life. I am living every moment and that’s what I’m gonna do till it’s over….and it’s far from over.
Day 30 was absolutely beautiful. Let me tell you….
– If you read yesterday you know my plan was to get today kicked off at Pride Fest at noon. That did not happen. I woke up at 8:00 with a HANGOVER and realized I was just going to take some druqs and go back to bed. And I did. Then this hafTppened….
– I got for real at about 9:30 and still felt shitty. But I got outta bed and took a shower. Then I cooked up some eggs and Morningstar Farms snausages. And I felt better. And I watched “Friday Night Lights” and cried like a little girl. I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me but I am emotional as shit right now.
– When FNL was over I noticed that the end of the My Morning Jacket “Storytellers” was on and it was amazing. I LOVE Jim James so much and I have decided MMJ is my favorite band in the world.
– I WENT FOR A BIKE RIDE. I was out for 90 minutes and it was beautiful and I felt so full of life.
– Came home and did some reading and watched the Cubs game. Good time….
– Headed down to the city. I had been drinking already…
– Got to the Green Music Festival. We were able to get our beer through the front gate. This was very fulfilling and allowed us to drink for CHEAP. I got wasted. White boy wasted. The Thermals were effing awesome of course. I think there is a legitimate possibility that I will marry their bass player….we shared a moment tonight. Then Les Savy Fav was pretty fun.
Tomorrow night I am going to Low. Since I am off work by 1ish I may get down there early and do a little Tasting of Chicago.
I love my CITY way more than you can imagine….