Well today was day three of crap weather. I took advantage of crap weather by actually getting a lot of things done that I’ve been meaning to do for some time. Here’s what I did…
– Woke up at a decent time and then sat around and did nothing (well….watched “Fresh Prince”) for a couple hours while my mom was being patSLOW getting ready for her day.
– Went to breakfast with my Kenslow.
– Came home from breakfast….by this time it was after 12 already and Kenslow got obsessed with the Casey Anthony trial. I didn’t care so I…
– …took a nap! For 2 hours! And then woke up to find Kenslow was still watching the trial.
(I bet you’re wondering where all that productivity comes in…right now!)
– Got my car washed and the interior cleaned (finally.)
– Got my oil changed.
– Went to the toll road place and got my fines cleared up.
– Got my hair cut.
(whew…guess all I needed was a nap.)
– Watched Seinfeld and ate supper.
– Went to the Gray house with Kenslow to pick up my bike.
– Came home and blogged.
So not a terribly interesting day but a productive one. Now I’m ready for a fun FUN weekend of good weather and music and happy.