Today was a looooooooong day.
I got up early and went to work. We had to present to the ENTIRE staff about autism. Then we had our book study with staff. Then the kids got there. I had plan time and I took advantage and went to Noodles for lunch. Then I had a big long meeting in the afternoon. Also one of my kids bumped his head and that was another ordeal…my kids are dropping like flies. Then after school it was time for the…..STUDENT COUNCIL SOCIAL where they socialized and played balloon volleyball and drank juice boxes (obviously right up my alley.) Then we sent them home and I went home where I am now watching the sunset and listening to…..wait for it…..K-Ci and Jojo. Laugh if you want but when’s the last time you heard a Top-40 R&B single as good as “All My Life”? Plus….I still have to go out again tonight to watch the Hawks game.
Today is still a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG day.
I’m interested in everyone’s thoughts on the following subjects….
1) What is the smartest animal? What was the smartest animal 35 years ago?
2) What world leader would be best suited to be president of the United States (assuming there are no laws regarding eligibility.)
3) Who would you rather stay up all night talking with…..Jewel or Meat Loaf?
4) What is the worst song lyric of ALL TIME?
5) If you could kill one celebrity to bring one dead celebrity to life who would they be? People will know you were responsible.
6) Katy Perry….what the fuck?
7) Michael Jordan’s mustache…do you approve?