The worst thing about blogging is there is SOOOO MUCH TO READ. The nice thing about Facebook is that everyone posts a couple sentences a day. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy. But around here….every time someone updates their blog you have to read paragraphs and paragraphs. Which is ok. It is just difficult to get to everything. So I’m not going to write much today because I want you all to have more time to read the things other people are blogging about. Here are some brief thoughts:
1) Today was super fucking shitty. It was awful on all accounts. Two subs in my room. Biting. One of my little guys got pissed about nothing and was flipping out and flipping over garbage cans and shit. And then he was like, “I wonder what this exact scenario would be like if I took off my fucking shirt and did exactly what I am doing now.” So he took off his fucking shirt and did exactly what he had been doing. So now he’s shirtless and turning over garbage cans. Then I had to talk with the principal like two trillion times cause one of my kids keeps biting people. Plus I’m not even going to miss a day this week because…
2) My car will be done Friday. I’m not taking Friday off cause I have a work day and I really need that. So I’m gonna go Saturday. Meh. This is going to make for a super short night of sleep on Friday since they close at 1. And…I mean…can’t miss Freddy.
3) I can’t believe they are replacing “nigger” with “slave” in Huck Finn. This is so fucking stupid. More later.
4) I felt that Jon Stewart handled his first show after the Arizona shooting extremely well.
5) I wanna party with all of you. Thirty years are down. MAYBE fifty to go? Point is…we should all be enjoying ourselves right now.