WordPress is NOT user friendly. Especially when one has been drinking.
Anyway…this weekend has been a bit of a bust for me. I had plans for a good weekend and this has been at best a neutral and uninteresting weekend. Next weekend will be excellent. This weekend I didn’t spend much money at least. But here are some GOOD things from this weekend…gotta salvage something:
1) Friday’s post-work “meeting” was a pretty good time.
2) I slept GREAT last night….9 hours.
3) Three of the four football games were entertaining and the result is that the Bears get to play the Seahawks. Win.
4) At least I have another great story about how terrible the Congress is. (I maybe might tell the whole story later in the week.)
5) Not getting my car back this weekend was a huge bummer but at least it opens me up to taking a day off work and having some weekday fun.
6) Sunday night TV is back. I think I will hold on to my Showtime for a while.
7) Did some reading.
That’s about it. So not a BAD weekend cause nothing really BAD happened. Just not a GOOD weekend cause it was sorta boring and a couple things I really wanted to do fell through. So now I look forward to next (LONG!) weekend…Bulls v. Heat, Bears playoff, GANGSTA GIBBS, and who knows what else…should be fun.